Honey Ginger Aronia Sauce recipe is a great fusion of flavors. The dark purple aronia berries have a number of unique qualities specifically health, color and taste. We recommend them as an excellent choice as something new and healthy to try.
Aronia berry Ginger Salsa
- 1 cup aronia berries, coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 whole serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 1 (tbs.) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (tbs.) lime juice
- 1 (tsp.) fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 (tsp.) salt
Directions: Combine ingredients in a small bowl and let sit for twenty to thirty minutes for flavors to blend. Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled Teriyaki salmon or Husker pork chops.